Mech Guide for Noobs
I am Trokodile174, a 10-month RoboCraft player. I make guides for noobs. This is my second in the series. Check out my first, The Mistake Guide for Noobs. In this guide, I will tell you dos and don'ts about Mech Legs/Sprinter Legs and Mechs. This Guide is unfinished.
- Use two mech legs.
- Don't use oversized weapons.
- For example, Aeroflaks and Spartan legs.
- Lasers and Plasma are best weapons.
- Railguns are better on sprinter mechs.
- Mechs look weird. Make it functional and then stylish, not the other way around.
- Use white cubes and a grey/orange/blue bot if you don't have cockpit/glass.
- Use only 1 kind of mech/sprinter leg.
- Keep them level.
- Use leg size based on body size, not the other way around.
- Only jump-strafe with sprinter legs.