Receive RP for the following actions in battle:
- CPU Damage Caused – Destroying (i.e. completely removing) the cubes of an enemy Robot – this includes ‘chunks’ of Robot that fall off due to separation – your bonus is based on the total CPU of all the cubes you destroyed.
- CPU Healed - Cubes you heal on an allied robot with Nano Disruptors.
- In Defense - You get an additional bonus for all enemy cubes destroyed within an area near to your team base.
- In Protection – If an enemy attacks an ally, and then you attack that enemy to protect your ally, you get an additional bonus for all cubes destroyed during this time.
- Kill – If you deal the killing blow to an enemy.
- Assist – If you deal more than 25% of the damage to an enemy, but someone else kills them, you get the assist.
- Scout – If you have an enemy radar on your Robot and if your radar is the first to detect an enemy you get a scout bonus. You also get the bonus when spotting someone "manually" by pressing Q.
- Base Capture – You get a bonus if you are on the base when the progress bar of a base capture passes one of the 4 segments of capture. You can get a maximum of 4 base segments if you are on the base from start to finish.
All players will gain 5% extra RP for every Premium Account player in the game (including the premium players).
The max Cap is 2.147.483.647 because it is stored as a 4 byte value.