This is the official, moderator posted list of items that most players agree would improve the game overall if they were added.
- Scroll-capable chat log.
- Highlight, copy, and paste for chat (ctrl+v does work right now).
- Options when you click on another user’s name in-game or in chat.
- Multiplayer practice mode.
- Keyboard remapping and controller (xbox/ps) support.
Customizable bot coloring. (Light Chassis block doesn’t need to always be white)Customizable bot colouring was added in the Full Spectrum Combat update.
- An “Undo” button (ctrl+z) during construction.
- Viewable lifetime statistics. (K/D ratio, average damage per match, etc)
- Full Match Details after returning to garage. (How each player contributed to each side)
More Robot information on in-game GUI. (speed, clear shooting range [will my vehicle block my shot], on-target reticle, etc)(Speed is displayed if you have a speedometer, and clear shooting has been intentionally left out to promote intelligent building)
- Center-of-Gravity, Center-of-Thrust, and Center-of-Lift indicators in the garage bay. (ala KSP)
Vehicle specifications in the garage bay. (top speed, reload time, rate-of-fire, total vehicle mass, total thrust output, etc.)(half of that is accomplished by items in-game[mostly cosmetics i.e. speedometer], and the other half is covered on this list)
- Garage Bay Reorganizing options. (Manually changing the order of the garage bays)
- More Maps. (Personal recommendation: Close Quarters maps. Think abandoned research facility)
- Multiple Block Selection Ability, aka Multi-select. (Shift+Click or Ctrl+click to avoid interfering with existing controls)
- More ‘Armor’ block shapes. (curves, half blocks, eighth blocks, poles, etc)
- 3 lines per second anti-spam chat filter.
- Breakdown of blocks used to build each bot. (As an overlay screen. Not always visible)
- Zooming without weapons. (support for weaponless scouts, and units that have lost their weapons in combat)
- A ‘return now’ button after defeat/victory to allow up to 1 minute of end-game chat.
- Tutorials. (I’ll list this thread/post as reference. I cleaned it up and support about 85%-95% of it.
- More cosmetic items, and reduced cost on all cosmetic items. (googly eyes, more flags, custom message tag, etc.)
- Achievements and rewards for achievements.
- More wheel varieties. (motorcycle wheel, single overhead mount airplane wheel, Monster truck wheels, etc.)
- Color code in-game chat to that player’s team. (ally to ally = light blue text, enemy to all = red text, ally to all = yellow-orange text)
- Support for multiple monitors.
- Being able to navigate menus while in queue.